Thursday 9 August 2012

Raspberry Pi on BlackBerry released!

I am pleased to announce that my Raspberry Pi app has arrived for the Blackberry Platform! The app works on all Blackberry phones OS 5 through OS 7, as well as the Blackberry Playbook tablet! Use this app to get quick access to 4 of the top news sources and video feeds on Raspberry Pi! These include the official Raspberry Pi home page, Raspberry Pi Beginners Youtube channel, Adafruit's Raspberry Pi blog, and RasPi.tv!

My Raspberry Pi app was created with the same Blackberry App Generator tool that I used to create my own Doctor Braun app. It provided me with a quick way to design, submit and propagate my app completely automatically and in only a few days through Blackberry Appworld. This tool promises to be one of the most exciting ways to publish future apps, especially for non-programmers who are best at creating interesting educational and entertainment content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.