Friday 3 August 2012

Blackberry Blogging

Today I am learning how to blog from my phone directly. Yes, no computer at all! After a bit of experimenting, I learned that it is best to use HTML mode and upload or attach your image first. I usually set it to right justification.

This post is being written entirely using the phone only. If this works ok and is relatively easy, in the future it will be a lot easier to do! Yay! I can already post twitter messages from the phone, but I have yet to see a dedicated Blogger app for the Blackberry. Such an app wouldn't be needed if I am able to successfully use Blogger's mobile web interface directly!

Ok so there are some glitches. I have to rely on the autosave and then go back to drafts and publish once it is a saved draft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.