Monday 6 August 2012

Blog Automatically Launches AppWorld


So I've added my app address to my blog in the last post, and now each time I view the blog directly in my phone's browser it launches into AppWorld! Not sure if this is just because it is finding the address near the top of the page, or anywhere on the page. The Blackberry browser seems to scan the page and if it finds an address formatted for Blackberry AppWorld, it seems to direct it.

Fortunately, while the AppWorld app loads, the actual page still loads fully in the browser. However it is truly an annoyance since if I ever put an appworld address anywhere on my blog and want to open the site on my phone, I do not want this to happen. This post is therefore also a test to see if the problem goes away. If not, I will have to remove or obscure the link address somehow so it doesn't do it! Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.