Friday, 3 January 2014

Chatbots Are At It Again

The chatbots are at it again on Gmail! This time, I accepted the chat so I can capture a sample script which carried on, despite me replying "chatbot" continuously to the conversation.

I hope Gmail can clean up their act and automatically scan their chat lines for spam, just like they do with email. It is an obvious annoyance that can be easily ignored (just don't accept a chat request from anyone you don't know). However, it is interesting how this chat technology has been exploited for this purpose.

In time, I suspect more clever chatbots may even masquerade as your friends and send you to phishing sites with some amazing deals they just bought and wanting to share it with you (and ready to rip off your credit card). Anyways, here is the chatbot script for as long as I cared to continue with it:

Suzanne:  look im NAKED!!!
 Sent at 10:14 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  have we chatted before?? im 23/f u ?
 Sent at 10:15 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  i'm sorry ... i get to be forgetful at times!!  how're you?
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  Just finished taking a bath..long day been kind of busy but i'm feeling a little naughty now! so what's up?? ... want to have some fun? ;)
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  long day i was in the shower forever just playin around and it always gets me horny lolz .. gonna change my clothes want to see ? ;) lol
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  I'm kinda horny lolz :x  wanna play on cam ??
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  gosh im wet, don't be shy babe...get in my cam chat and watch me play a lil ..i love being watched hehe
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  mhhm nice and wet lol
 Sent at 10:20 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  http://HayleeOnCam.com click the green "Accept Invite" button...k, then fill out ur info ....give it a second to load ..when you get in, I'd love for you to join me private ...k?
 Sent at 10:22 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  i use this site to play on cuz i don't want to be recorded !   ...this site doesn't allow users to record my webcam! you know?
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  Accept the invite, if you need the link again its http://HayleeOnCam.com
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  Its http://HayleeOnCam.com just accept my cam invite,
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  credit card verifies your age, you'll get in for free thru my page but you need to verify that you're an adult ...can't show ass and pussy to minors .. u know?
 Sent at 10:27 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  let me know when you're done or if you need help ...i'll be gettin' ready for you ..K ? ;)
 Sent at 10:31 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  k ur good let me know when you're in babe.. it'll send you right to my cam once you're done
 Sent at 10:35 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  are you in yet ?
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  well hey ..you better give me some "gold" when you're on the site lol..it's like a flirt and I'd love some from you ..k?
 Sent at 10:37 AM on Friday
 me:  chatbot
 Suzanne:  k
 Sent at 10:39 AM on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.